Friday, February 08, 2013

Cheesecake and a Good Read

Our nieces came to visit last weekend for a birthday party.  Miss Serah had a Barnes and Noble giftcard burning a hole in her pocket, so we decided to make an evening of it.

We took her into Seattle, to the Barnes and Noble at Pacific Place.  Then we made a surprise stop at Cheesecake Factory!  YUM!  Serah had never been before, so this was especially exciting and delicious.

After perusing the 800 page menu, Serah finally settled on Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake.  Oh my, it was DEVINE!  Here's Serah giving her cheesecake Bunny Ears.  Hee.






















Our friend, Allie, was along for the ride.  She does not like cheesecake.  (Heretic!!)  We let her pick this yummy Godiva Chocolate Brownie Sundae.  I like it.  Very Art Deco... for a dessert.



Erik got the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake.  Yum.  Just yum.


Of course, I had to get the Red Velvet Cheesecake.  OMG.  I dream about this dessert.  I thought it was a seasonal offering last summer, but apparently it's permanent!  YES!!!  If you haven't tried it, get yourself to a Cheesecake Factory -- STAT.  Trust me on this.  You can thank me later.

Lastly, we have to thank Erik's Mom, Kim, for the Cheesecake Factory gift card!  Thank you thank you!  It was sooooooooooo good!  YUM.

-xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment