Friday, December 07, 2012

Orla Kiely by Method


Have you tried the Orla Kiely by Method cleaning products?  I think I'm in love!!  I adore her bold patterns, and honestly, these items came home with us because they are pretty.

As a bonus, they smell fantastic and actually clean really well too!   I have the yummy Vanilla Chai hand soap, and the Pear Ginger all purpose cleaner.  I've used the Pear Ginger cleaner on EVERYTHING and it works great!  Even on our stove!  I used to scrub the stove with harsh smelling cleaners like Greased Lightning to get it completely clean, so this is so much nicer!

If you haven't checked them out -- do!  They work well and smell great!  Plus they're just cool.  ;)  100% recommended.

-xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never tried them, I think i'll have to!

-Sabrina
thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

Post a Comment