Monday, November 12, 2012

The Miracle of Soft Heels


I don't know about you, but I have the driest heels.  It doesn't matter if my toes and the soles of my feet are baby soft, my heels still get cracked and raw.  I have this sneaking suspicion it has something to do with the edge of my Mary Jane Crocs rubbing the skin raw.  (I guess if you're too klassy for Crocs, this does not apply.  ;) )

Anyway, my heels:  Dry, Cracked, Painful.

I was surfing the web late one night and read that someone's doctor had suggested using VapoRub to heal the skin.  OMG miracle cure, I swear!  You have to try it.

Super simple:  Before bedtime, slather on a healthy amount.  Cover every cracked area; rub it in good.  If you want to keep your sheets clean, put on pair of socks.

I swear, after two nights, my feet were brand new!  There was such a noticeable difference, it was incredible.  I don't know how/why it works, but I'm living proof.  I'd post before/after pix, but nobody wants to see that.

If your heels aren't as soft as you'd like, give it a try!  Let me know how it works!  Best of luck!

-xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment